Manhattan Rolling Gates
394 Broadway st New York, NY 10003
New York NYC Manhattan Rolling Gates service providing all type of rolling gates and rolling windows
Our service includes:
- Rolling gate installations
- Rolling gate repairs
- Removal and disposal of old rolling gates
- Key switch installation for rolling gates
- Maintenance of rolling gate springs
- Lubrication for rolling gates
- Security grills for rolling and windows
- Repairing motors for rolling gates
- Roll up storefront gates installations
- Storefront gate repairs in NYC
- Removal and disposal of old storefront gate
- Key switch installations for storefront gate
- Maintenance of storefront gate springs
- Lubrication for storefront gates
- Security grills for storefront and windows
- Repairing motors for storefront gates
- Automatic gates installations
- Automatic gate repairs
- Removal and disposal of old automatic gates
- Key switch installations for automatic gate
- Maintenance of automatic gate springs
- Lubrication for automatic gates
- Security grills for automatic and windows
- Repairing motors for automatic gates
Most rolling gates & roll up doors will simply slot upwards into themselves when they close. The bar elements of the door will simply slot up until they reach their top end to keep them out of the way.
When you want to close to door again you can simply pull it down. It will then unfold out of the top casing so you can close and lock the door as you wish. You can also roll these doors part way up or down if you wish.
Many rolling gate & roll up doors are used on the exterior of buildings, factories and commercial units. You often see this kind of door used for security as well. Many high street shops will have a roll up metal door that is designed to cover their entire frontage, for example. This will give additional security to the shop and will also help prevent the breaking of their glass and windows.
In some cases businesses can also use internal roll up doors. These doors don’t have to be made from metal — many are simply made from special vinyl materials. These doors really do work like giant roller blinds. They can be used for a variety of purposes including for partitioning, for insulation and for keeping out draughts.
Rolling gate & roll up doors are ideal solutions for many businesses as they can be made to fit large doorways and openings at a lower cost than having a large door specially made. This is a useful solution for many businesses that need to have a large doorway (say, for example, they need to get vehicles or large machinery in and out of the door).
It is also possible to use roll up doors in a domestic environment as well. Many people are, for example, opting to replace their garage doors with a roll up model. In a lot of cases these doors will come with a remote control system so that you can have them open and close themselves by pushing a button rather than having to get out of your car and sort the door out for yourself.
Our company has especially well trained employees that work locally in all of Manhattan, and New York City Area providing rolling gate repair 24 hour service. We have been installing & repair and servicing roll up doors, gates, security grills for stores, homes, and businesses throughout New York City area for many years.
We have an immediately response time and will provide 24 hour emergency rolling gate repair service 365 days a year, no matter how big or small your job is.
Our employees are trained and experienced in all rolling gates & storefront gates.